Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Asking Sean questions about school

I decided to interview Sean about school.

Me: What's your favorite class, English or Chinese?
Sean: Chinese

Me: Why?
Sean: Cause it's fun to learn.

Me:  What's your favorite part of English class?
Sean: I don't really learn anything, my favorite part is playing Lego's

Me: What's your favorite part of the school day?
Sean: Lego's is my funnest thing.

Me: What do you not like at school?
Sean: Most everything is my favorite.

Me: Is there anything at school that makes you sad?
Sean: Nothing makes me sad.


Listening to Sean talk about his day reinforces our decision to put him in the dual immersion program. He would have been completely bored in kindergarten.

A couple of pictures from school




 
Recess

 

No comments:

Post a Comment